Nutritional Supplement Business
Asking Price: $475,000
For sale is a well established supplement business in the booming health and wellness market. The business was started in 2001 and has seen consistent growth when the owner focused attention on it. This business markets 6 targeted high quality clinical supplements, each focused on a different function, to the rapidly growing aging population for brain health longevity, more specifically, the prevention and reversal of memory loss and brain longevity. This niche is growing at break neck speeds due to the number of baby boomers reaching older years.
In addition to the supplement line this business also offers 9 DVD training collections, 6 audio CDs training collections, 8 books, and 2 meditation kits giving you multiple ways to monetize this business. Like the In addition the website has free videos, audios, articles, and a free memory test to make it a content rich site good for PPC and return visits as well as building an opt in email subscriber list for future marketing.
This business has done close to $1.5MM in total revenue in the last 3 ¾ years with nearly 50% profit margins of approximately $750,000 and currently has an active continuity revenue base.
Reason For Selling:
The seller is a doctor and wants to focus all of his time on his non-profit foundation dedicated to the treatment of an age related disease (details to be disclosed with an NDA).
|USA, Arizona (Pima)
|Home Based Business
|Seller Finanacing Available
The current owner has only worked the business part-time over the course of 2010 – 2011. With focused attention this business can be grown dramatically.
The brain supplement niche in particular puts this business in front of a big wave. We are experiencing a dramatic surge in the aging of the U.S. population. Aging is a major risk factor.
• Every 71 seconds, someone is diagnosed with Alzheimer’s, according to the Alzheimer’s Association.
• A Gallup Poll revealed that the number one health concern of the baby boomers and/or their parents is Alzheimer’s.
• In 2008, 47% of all claims paid by the nation’s leading long-term care insurance were for Alzheimer’s.
• 1 in every 8 Americans, over 40 million people are older than 65. This number is expected to nearly double to 80 million by the year 2020.
• 10 million baby boomers are predicted to have Alzheimer’s in the near future.
• In addition, there are untold millions suffering from mild degrees of cognitive impairment such as Subjective Cognitive Impairment (SCI) and Mild Cognitive Impairment (MCI).
• Alzheimer’s is now the 7th leading cause of death.
Other areas for expansion include: Skin, Anxiety, Diabetes, Eye Health, Stroke and Brain Injury recovery, Circulation, Depression, Stress Control, Sleep Problems, Spiritual Growth, Weight Reduction, Stomach Disorders, Enhanced Sexual Activity, etc.
The owner currently only works on the business part time. The business has done the majority of revenue without tapping into the lucrative marketing channels of joint ventures and affiliate marketing. The owner is not doing any active marketing and the business continues to produce. With a small amount of effort traffic can be ramped up through SEO and PPC as well. Combined, that all opens up the realistic potential to double or triple the business. And with focused attention this business can be grown to a million dollar a year level or more.