For Sale:

Dropship German and European Automotive Parts Ecommerce Business

Asking Price: $350,000

This business is a well-established internet based company committed to providing the best quality car parts and automotive accessories at great prices and the highest level of service. The company resells German and European well-known performance and accessories car parts through multiple sales channels including,, and its own websites. Through its marketplace accounts, it also sells a huge selection of other goods such as tools, vacuums, welding equipment, trunk liners, and spare batteries, just to name a few. Customers are located predominately in Europe.

With 90% of products dropshipped, the remaining 10% are stocked and fulfilled from the company’s storage facility in Germany. The business can be transitioned to a 100% dropship model which would eliminate the need to store, pack & ship any products. This would also make it easier to operate from any location as all products can be shipped direct to customers from dropship vendors directly while the owner can oversee operations from anywhere.

The company has experienced YOY growth. Growth has continued with Sales and Profits up significantly in 2020 over 2019. Profits are up 323% for 2020 over 2019! For continued growth, product lines can be expanded as well as sold in North America and globally.

Key Benefits Include:

  • 90% Dropship
  • YOY Growth
  • Multiple Sales Channels
  • Marketplace Accounts
  • Great Product and Seller Amazon Reviews
  • Efficient Operations
  • Flexible Product Line Organization
  • Low Overhead
  • Worldwide Processing

Financial Summary

TTM Gross Revenue $1,439,696 Euro

TTM Cash Flow $154,243 Euro

TTM Gross Revenue $1,656,802 USD

TTM Cash Flow $177,503 USD

*Converted from Euro to USD at the exchange rate of 1.1508 on 01/15/21. USD equivalent at time of sale will vary based on exchange rates.

Financial Overview
Gross Revenue $1,656,802
Cash Flow $177,503
Year Established 2003
Employees 0
Inventory N/A
Other Information
Category Ecommerce drop-ship
Industry Vehicle Parts and Accessories
Location Germany
Home Based Business No
Seller Finanacing Available No
Income Sources Products/Services

This well-established business, with a significant foothold in a number of Marketplaces as well as sales through its own websites, is perfectly positioned for continued growth.

Some Ideas for Future Growth Include:

  • Increasing the number of well-selling products
  • Adding more German/European leading Marketplaces
  • Selling premium brands to China/Asia

This business has the competitive advantage in the industry by offering the best quality products at great prices and the highest level of service.

Interested? Let's get in touch!
Website For Sale Inquiry