Music Industry Online Publication
Asking Price: $25,000
This business is an online publication of interviews, new releases, reviews, news and entertainment covering specific genres of music. Its “Features" provide an insight into the experiences, efforts and opportunities of artists and their rise to recognition in their field of music. Also featured, are industry professionals that have made major contributions in shaping and re-shaping the music world as it is today. With over 3,000 pages of original content, the website is rich with relevant content.
The website does not currently generate income as the owner has other responsibilities and has not been able to consistently service the site. Responding to and posting the daily submissions from Artists and Publicists/Record Labels who send a steady flow of new artist releases, music and industry content would result in the ability to establish a larger audience reach and an increase in advertising inquiries for revenues. In addition, the subscription/membership business model is an opportunity for a new owner to generate recurring revenue. The excellent music related content, possibilities for monetization, future growth potential and contact with industry artists and professionals make this is a great acquisition for someone with an interest in the music industry.
Key Benefits include:
- Detailed resource for finding more about: artists, songs, clubs, teachers, concerts, events and more
- Over 3,000 pages of all original content including: Feature Interviews, Reviews, New Releases and Artist Spotlights
- Domain Name has strong Keyword generic search engine strength
- Large traffic
- Access to and relationships with many industry professionals including: Record Labels, Publicists and Promoters
- Daily Submissions by Artists and Publicist/Record Labels who send a steady flow of new artist releases, music and industry content…..5,000+ submissions this past year. In addition to rich, original content, this results in the ability to establish a larger audience reach and an increase in advertising and marketing inquiries.
|USA, New Jersey (Union)
|Home Based Business
|Seller Finanacing Available
|Access to Site/Memberships
Areas for growth include posting all content received by Record Labels and Promoters which will increase ranking, doing more Artist Interviews to increase visibility on search engines and social media as well as expanding Memberships for Artists to have their own Artist page to upload their own content for a membership fee to name a few.
This business has been able to carve out as much market share with one owner operator as a competitor with a team. Unlike some competitors’ sites crowded with banners/ads, this site is clean and user friendly. The website also receives submissions by both National and International Artists as well as the Independent Artist.