Cloud Based Multi-Server Hosting Control Panel
Asking Price: $5,500,000
This software is a cloud-based all-in-one platform to easily manage and maintain multiple servers and apps using intuitive web interface and modern technology. It is a SaaS based, subscription revenue product with a plethora of features. The latest version was just launched in May 2020 and supports almost every tech stack including PHP, Python, Ruby, .NET Core, Go, Java, Node, and more. As the first control panel to offer support for a variety of tech stacks, the software is unique in the industry and is anticipated to skyrocket the company’s growth!
Key Software Features Include:
- Cloud based, quick installation, always the latest version
- Supports apps in a variety of techs
- Host multiple websites on each server
- Multi server – manage all servers in one place
- Works with servers hosted anywhere including local VMs
- Automated system security updates
- Modern and mobile friendly UI, with the latest technologies
With its state-of-the-art IP in this massive industry along with its great SEO, huge organic traffic, and new powerful software version 2.0 just released, this is an ideal acquisition target for a strategic buyer with existing infrastructure in place, working capital and skills to scale this unique brand.
Key Benefits Include:
- Great SEO
- Huge Organic Traffic – Close to 200k monthly unique visitors
- Great Tech
- High Quality - Built by Tech Founder with 15+ years of tech experience
- Unique - Very few competitors and none that can support the variety of tech stacks
- Launched product with active users with new organic sign-up
- Dozens of YouTube tutorial videos
- Great Potential - Old/legacy control panel cPanel was recently sold for $50M
The seller is open to all serious offers that are based on industry comps and that are commensurate with the caliber of this business. It would cost a great deal of resources in time and money to replicate the amount of work done to create this cutting-edge technology.
|Location||USA, California (Los Angeles)|
|Home Based Business||Yes|
|Seller Finanacing Available||No|
This business is perfectly positioned to be scaled to its potential. Some ideas for future growth include: Start charging per server and per application, increase paid marketing, and provide managed hosting.
Very few competitors are in this space and they all have a limited focus. This software was designed to combine server management with hosting management providing an easy to use interface for customers to manage both. As the first control panel to offer support for a variety of tech stacks with its newly released version, this software is unique in the industry and has a huge advantage over competitors.