For Sale:

Timepiece Products Ecommerce Website

Asking Price: $85,000

Having joined forces with the most trusted wholesale providers in the watch industry, this business offers a wide range of mid to luxury timepieces online.   The site’s longstanding relationship with these authorized dealers and distributors provides customers with brand name merchandise at the most competitive prices.  With 99% dropship model, there is minimal inventory management.  The remaining 1% of stocked inventory is currently valued at approx. $12,000.   The website is successfully operated from a home based office by one owner working full-time about 40 hours per week handling administrative duties, emails, customer service, shipping and sales.  This website has growing sales & profitability, a great industry related domain name with up-to-date website design, high quality product lines, remarkable customer service and credibility with a stellar reputation.  This is an outstanding business opportunity for any buyer looking to acquire a successful, established dropship ecommerce business that has proven itself in a unique niche market!  

Financial Overview
Gross Revenue $673,746
Cash Flow $34,743
Archive Date 04-05-2015
Status Archived
Year Established 2010
Employees 0
Inventory 3
Other Information
Category Ecommerce drop-ship
Industry Luxury Goods & Jewelry
Location USA, California (Los Angeles)
Home Based Business Yes
Seller Finanacing Available No
Income Sources Products/Services

Building upon its solid performance and established foundation, this business is perfectly positioned for a new owner to take the site to the next level of growth.  Some strategies to continue business growth and profitability including focusing on a robust SEO strategy, expand social media marketing, and develop an email marketing strategy to increase engagement and communicate to existing customers. 



This business has the competitive advantage in this industry by offering great relationships with distributors allowing access to competitive pricing on merchandise as well as representing brands that trend.    


Interested? Let's get in touch!