Cabinet Hardware Products Ecommerce Website
Asking Price: $480,000
This listing is for an exciting internet-based cabinet hardware company committed to providing the latest styles and finishes of cabinet hardware, all at great prices and the highest level of service. The site is well established and successful in this Industry. With many high quality products and great customer service, it has been become a trusted source for hardware that keeps the customer well informed and coming back for more! With 70% of products stocked at a third party fulfillment center and the remaining 30% dropship, there is no inventory to store and handle. With a Fair Market Value of $261,000, the owner is willing to sell the inventory at a discounted price of $196,000. This website business is currently run from a home based office, is easily relocateable and can be operated by one person from any location with internet access. This website is well established with proven sales, a great domain name, a simple user friendly website design, numerous features and great products making this an exceptional opportunity for a buyer to acquire and take to its next level of growth!
|Home Furnishings and Decor
|USA, Tennessee (Sumner)
|Home Based Business
|Seller Finanacing Available
The site has been a solid performer with strong opportunities for future development and growth. There is plenty of room for an experienced marketer to greatly increase sales by improving the PPC program as well as greater focus on DIY Blogs and Pinterest.
This site has the competitive edge in its industry as their prices are lower, they focus on an industry specific brand name, and all their products are in stock and delivered in 2-3 days.