For Sale:

Children’s Boutique-Dropship, Established Site with Growing Revenues

Asking Price: $60,000

This website is a specialty baby and children’s boutique offering today's most popular labels. The site offers designer collections of clothing, unique gifts & accessories, fashionable baby gear, innovative toys & games, stylish bedding & décor and beautiful children’s furnishings. Founded in 2007, the site has nearly doubled its revenue annually and increased its net profits. With a 99% dropship business model, the owner spends only about 10 hours per week operating the website. During the busy holiday season, she works additional hours to handle increased demand. For the remaining 1% stocked inventory, the average inventory value in the last 12 months has been approx. $1,800. The business is currently operated from the owner’s home. It is easily relocateable and can be operated from any location with internet access. Since its launch, this website has achieved top 10 search rankings in the competitive online markets for its industry as well as for some of its major brands. This website is well established with proven sales growth, a unique niche within the industry, sizeable traffic and excellent keyword positioning making this an exceptional opportunity for a buyer to acquire!

Financial Overview
Gross Revenue $69,076
Cash Flow $16,406
Archive Date 10-17-2012
Status Archived
Year Established 2007
Employees 0
Inventory 3
Other Information
Category Ecommerce drop-ship
Industry Baby/Children's Products
Location USA, Alabama (Lee)
Home Based Business Yes
Seller Finanacing Available No
Income Sources Products/Services

The website has grown each year with the original ecommerce platform and minimal advertising. Building upon its established foundation, there is great potential to continue to expand this internet business. Some specific ideas for future growth include: automate product feeds with the use of FTP, expand product lines within existing categories and enhance product catalog with addition of new product lines.


While there are competitors in this industry, the site’s personalized customer service and the ability to customize goods are its key advantages.

Interested? Let's get in touch!